Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Scarecrow Writing Craftivity

I saw a cute writing project on pinterest, and knew Miss M would love it.  First, we brainstormed a list of things she likes about fall. The she picked three (playing in leaves, pumpkin patches and pumpkin cake) and illustrated them.


The cover to her "Fall Favorites" was a scarecrow. She did all the cutting and gluing herself.

(I asked why she signed her name Miss M instead of her real name, and she told me it was so I could put it on the blog and people wouldn't know who she was!  I am not sure how I feel about that.)

When he saw her making a scarecrow, The Bug had to join in. He said his had so many eyes to make it extra scary.




I think these would look really cute as paperbag puppets, so we might have to do them again that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!