Sunday, March 3, 2013

February In Review

Life has been a whirlwind around here lately.  The good news is that we have been busy learning and enjoying life, even if I haven't found time to post. 

We have spent several evenings gazing at the stars.  Miss M is enjoying this as much as The Boyscout does.

The light table that Daddy and Papa built The Bug for Christmas is getting a LOT of use. 


And the weather has been sunny which means hours spent outside playing every day.  Miss M and The Bug were very excited to see the first flowers of the Spring have arrived!  (I had some bulbs from last Easter I had tossed into an empty bed this Fall and forgotten about until they came up!)


I have several science experiments and art projects to post about, so hopefully I will get to those this coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!