Monday, May 21, 2012

Dance Recital 2012

It was a busy, busy weekend for us with Miss M's final soccer game and team party, and her dance recital.  My mother flew down just for the weekend (they live 1500 miles away) and so we also celebrated The Bug's second birthday this weekend (I will post on that tomorrow). 

Miss M had two dances to perform in the recital this year - one tap and one ballet.  The overall theme was the circus, and her first piece was an adorable tap piece where the girls were a marching band.  Miss M's instrument was the cymbals.




 The second dance was her ballet piece, and they were the "dancing horses". 
Flowers from her brothers and Daddy for a job well done.
Miss M, my Mother and me.
 She did a good job of remembering her steps and not being afraid on stage.  We were very proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!