Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Year Begins

I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year.  We enjoyed the break from school and work and I think everyone is heading into the new year feeling refreshed and ready to get back to our usual routine.  I spent the time off learning how to work my new camera, and doing some planning for Baby B for this year (more on that later). 

The kids spent their time outside,




and playing with their Christmas toys. 




We started back up with school yesterday, and will be spending the next few months for Miss M focused on the basics - reading, handwriting and math.  We will be doing some fun activities related to winter (not that our weather feels wintery right now) and of course the many holidays the next few months bring.

1 comment:

  1. We have spent a lot of time outside too. Looks like you guys had a fun holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!