Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blog Makeover

For a while now, my poor blog has needed a makeover.  I knew what I wanted it to look like but didn't have the skills to do it myself.  So, for my birthday, my wonderful husband gave me a new blog design.

I worked with Becca over at Jumping Jax Designs and I couldn't be happier.  She was able to take the design I had inside my head and make it a reality.  She is a very talented designer, quick to respond to change requests and just a real pleasure to work with.

Along with the new design, I am working on making the blog easier to navigate.  I have added new pages for Arts & Crafts and Themes.  I am hoping this will make past projects easier to find.

1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful! I love how simple, clean and fresh it is. :) What a wonderful gift from your husband!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!