Friday, October 21, 2011

Stringing Necklaces

I few weeks ago, my mother sent the kids a package which included a little necklace kit for Miss M. She wanted to work on it when I was making dinner the other day, so I told her to lay the pieces out in a pattern.  After a few tries she discovered one that worked. 


Then, she worked on stringing the necklace.  It took her about fifteen minutes of work to get it all strung, but when she was done she was so proud that she had made it herself. 




She had no idea she got both patterning and fine motor practice while doing it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy! I have forwarded The Versatile Blogger Award to you:
    http://leptir-mojpribor.blogspot.com/2011/10/another-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!