Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Campfire Cones

J had a boy scout camp out this past weekend, and needed a simple dessert they could make in the woods.  After some searching, I found this idea for Campfire Cones over at Chef Jessica Bright

Miss M helped me fill sugar ice cream cones with chocolate chips, toffee chips and marshmallows. 



We then wrapped them individually in aluminum foil and when the time came, the boys just had to warm them in the campfire.  From all accounts they tasted great - even the adults enjoyed them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,
    You have an adorable kitchen helper. Thank you for sharing my recipe and crediting my site. Hope you enjoyed the campfire cones :)
    Happy Camping!
    Jessica
    www.chefjessicabright.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!