Monday, April 11, 2011

Catching Up

I know it's been several weeks since I last posted. We (mainly Baby B and I) have been sick, but we are finally better now.

We got Miss M a painted-lady butterfly kit, and she has been enjoying watching them go grow. She is eagerly anticipating them emerging any day now.


She has been working a lot on writing. She has her name, and the names of our family members down pretty well by now. (This one says Mom.)


We are also continuing to work on our beginning sounds in phonics.

Baby B has progressed from crawling and is pulling himself to stand on anything he can find.


We have had gorgeous weather lately, and have been outside as much as possible.


J has been busy with school, boy scout camp-outs, and getting ready for Middle School. This is my favorite photo of the past few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!