Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Wrap-Up

I know it is officially 2011, but since this blog serves as our family scrapbook, I wanted to make sure I got up some pictures from 2010 that I had not posted yet.

This was Baby B's first Christmas! We were blessed to have my parents, my grandmother and one of my brothers come visit us this year. It was so nice to see everyone, and the kids loved all the attention. We tried to get a family shot before mass on Christmas Eve, but getting 9 people and one dog to all look at the camera was pretty much impossible!

The day after Christmas we all went to the Dallas World Aquarium. We love this aquarium, which is more like a zoo. You walk through the various levels of the Orinoco rainforest and an exhibit dedicated to the world of the Mayans, seeing all the plants and animals from the treetops down to the water.

My mother and grandmother.

This time we were able to see a fantastic dance ceremony put on by some Mayan dancers to welcome the new year.




We stopped to buy my brother a pair of cowboy boots (it is Texas after all) and Baby B got to try on his first cowboy hat.


Baby B turned seven months old at the end of December. He is sitting up on his own, he can scoot himself backwards, and he is trying desperately to crawl forwards.

2010 was a great year for us, and I am hopeful 2011 will be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!