Thursday, November 11, 2010

stART: Black Crow, Black Crow

This morning M asked me if she could "glue something today". Since we haven't done many craft projects lately I came up with a quick project to go along with a book we recently got from the library - Black Crow, Black Crow by Ginger Foglesong Guy. This is a cute story about a Mother Crow tending her baby crow.












M was very careful in placing her pieces for the Mama Crow (I helped her with the feet), but then told me she didn't want to do the nest or baby crow because it was "perfect" just like it was. That's how a lot of our craft projects go lately!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh the crow is perfect, just the way she is!!! No nest needed!

    Maggy
    Kids Get Crafty link up party

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!