Friday, July 2, 2010

Five Weeks


It is so hard to believe that Baby B is already five weeks old! That time has really flown by. I am making an effort to really appreciate every moment I have with him, even those sleepless nights. Partly it's because I know that these newborn moments go by so fast and he is literally growing before our eyes. The rest is that I know that this will be the last time I have a newborn, and I want to savor every precious moment. We are making a point to take at least one picture of him every day, and it's amazing to see how much he has changed in just the first month.

Baby B is a very sweet-tempered baby. I love his fuzzy blonde hair, his big blue eyes, his cute double-chin and his round, chubby cheeks.

I love watching him discover his hands and look at everything around him with such amazement.

We love having him in our family; he makes us complete.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures. So sweet!!!!! It all goes by so fast, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!