Monday, July 5, 2010

A Blue Pig

J wanted to learn how to sew this summer, and he decided he wanted his first project to be a stuffed animal for his baby brother. First, he drew the design he wanted (a pig) onto graph paper to create a pattern. Next, he cut it out, and with my mom's help sewed it on the machine. He stuffed it, and Grandma helped hand-sew it shut and create the yarn tail. I think it looks so cute!!
J is very proud of his work, Baby B loves his new toy, and M has already requested that J make her a pink pig next.

1 comment:

  1. I found you through Totally Tots and I have to say I'm glad I did! Your kiddos are doing some fun things and oh my! I love this little pig! He did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!