Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Magnetic Pattern Blocks

A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to win a blog contest being held by Natalie at Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns. This was my first win ever! The prize was to select the toy or game of my choice from CSN stores for under $20. They had the Melissa & Doug Magnetic Pattern Blocks and I snagged those.


They came this weekend, and M is in love with them!! She has already done all of the patterns at least once, and will sit and do several at a time. Each time she matches the block with the pattern she says "I made a match!" and give me the biggest grin.


Thank you Natalie, for this great giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. It's awesome that M enjoys her pattern blocks so much. We have the same set that we got as a birthday gift, but Anna doesn't like to build with the pattern sheets at all. I have to admit - it's not her favorite toy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!