Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekly Wrap-Up

We didn't do any planned Tot School activities this week. M had two playdates with friends and then came down with a nasty cold. We spent most of the week just snuggling in our pajamas and reading books.

M has developed a habit of using her toys as make-shift chairs. She does have chairs her own size, and plenty of adult-sized furniture as well, but for some reason it's more fun to make up your own chairs.

Of course, she still spend most days dressed as a fairy princess, as well!


We have a bunch of fun Valentine's activities planned for this week, and hopefully she will be feeling well enough to do some of them.

2 comments:

  1. I hope M feels better in time for Valentine day. Her princess day is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a beautiful fairy princess! I don't know if I've commented on this before, although I've thought it lots of times, but she just has THE sweetest smile!! I always enjoy seeing the pictures you take. I hope she is feeling well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!