Friday, February 26, 2010

Lion Cupcakes

I was looking for a sweet treat to go along with our theme of Zoo animals which we are doing for the next few weeks. When I saw these at Family Fun, I knew both kids would love them.


They were very simple to make. First, I just made regular cupcakes and frosted them with lemon-yellow frosting. Then I used chocolate chips for the eyes and nose and sliced gum drops for the manes and mouths.

Both kids devoured them before I could take a picture of them with their cupcakes!

2 comments:

  1. These lion cupcakes are so adorable! I'm planning a zoo theme for early Spring, so I think we'll be making these! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad got a couple too. They were delicious! - T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!