Monday, October 12, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday - Kebabs

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

This week's theme at Muffin Tin Monday is Kebabs. I decided to do a pumpkin patch with our kebabs, to tie in with the pumpkins we are working on this week.


I used my harvest muffin tin (leaf and pumpkin shapes) and some pumpkin picks I found at the store. Clockwise from back left corner the kids had turkey slices, cheddar and colby jack cheese cubes, tortellini in pesto cream sauce, carrots, blueberries and kidney beans. Simple but still fun!

Visit Michelle at Her Cup Overfloweth for more Muffin Tin Monday ideas from this week.

12 comments:

  1. LOVE your pumpkin picks for your kabobs--foods look yummy too:-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picks and the goodies! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I love the picks and the tin! And of course the food looks yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pumpkin sticks totally make the tin! It all looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pumpkin picks. What a great Muffin tin, looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the variety of food you offer, I must remember to mix it up some next Monday. Great job and Happy MTM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picks came from our grocery store (Kroger) in the holiday section for $1.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that tin! Saw it at walmart last week! the food looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the adorable pumpkin picks! Will have to see if my local Kroger has them next time I am there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic job! As everyone else said, those picks are adorable! I might have to go pick some up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!