Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Open-Ended Art: Eggshell or Tissue Paper Mosaics


This week's theme for Open Ended Art was Eggshell or Tissue mosaics. I decided eggshells were too complicated for M, so we made some tissue paper mosaics instead.

We had some leaf shapes left over from our fall wreath. I cut M small squares of tissue paper in fall colors, and gave her the bottle of glue.


She loved doing this project, and I thought they turned out very well!


Go to Growing and Learning by Leaps and Bounds to see what others did for their open-ended art this week.

10 comments:

  1. I love them they turned out soooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out nicely! It's nice when you can reuse the "leftovers" from other project to create even more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are very, very pretty! She did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very pretty. I like this idea and what your kids did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh this came out so quick and very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty what a great fall project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!