Monday, September 7, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday - Outer Space

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

There is no theme this week at Muffin Tin Monday, so we decided to do a space theme.


Our tin this week had:
Alien Juice (7-up with green food coloring ice cubes)
Moon & Star Sugar Cookies
Saturn Fruit (kiwi surrounded by cantaloupe rings)
UFO (greek pita sandwiches)
Planets & Sky (blue jello with blueberries)
Falafel Moon Balls

This week's decorations were made by J, who hung stars from our dining room chandelier.


Visit Michelle at Her Cup Overfloweth for more Muffin Tin Monday ideas from this week.

9 comments:

  1. I love that idea!!! I wasn't very creative this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Saturn fruit and your blueberry/jell-o idea too!

    I had wondered if your moon and star cookies from yesterday were for today's MTM!

    LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and creative muffin tin. The blueberry jell-o would be a hit at my house...great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you did a space theme! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!