Monday, September 14, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday - Apples

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

This week's theme at Muffin Tin Monday is Apples. This is perfect, since it ties into the Apple theme we are working on in Tot School as well.


We did a very simple snack tin this week with Red Delicious, Granny Smith and Gala apples and caramel and cream cheese dipping sauces. To add a bit of creativity, I made a green apple frog to go along with everything. Nothing fancy, but still fun since both my kids love to "dip" their food.

Visit Michelle at Her Cup Overfloweth for more Muffin Tin Monday ideas from this week.

13 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE the frog!! I also tried caramel but Maddie wanted nothing to do with it. :-/ Although, I certainly enjoyed it! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That frog is adorable!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!! This is so cute! And that cream cheese dip sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your frog is super cute! Great job. Hope the kids enjoyed them as cute as the meal was!! Stopping over from Muffin Tin Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yet another meal that puts mine to shame!! =) REAlly cute frog. Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mariah@Giggles GaloreSeptember 14, 2009 at 12:55 PM

    What a cute frog & fun muffin tin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The frog is absolutley so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an adorable frog. My 5 year old has asked to see it three times!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love the green frog too! JediBoy was just asking me how we could make one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the frog and his eyes are so bold and cute. What lucky kids you have to have such a creative mommy. I love your tin and the colors you choose for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!