Monday, August 31, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday: Circus

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

The theme for this week's Muffin Tin Monday was the Circus. Since we made this on Sunday for a family lunch, I cheated a bit this week and didn't actually use our muffin tin, but I will next week, I promise. For our Circus lunch we had: lemonade, animal crackers, vegetable and dip clowns, a clown fruit plate, and cheese quesadilla circus animals (elephants, lions and tigers).


My husband was in charge of the decorations while I made lunch. He use crepe paper streamers to make the big top and three rings, and he added barbies on toilet-paper trapezes.


The kids LOVED the circus lunch! Be sure to visit Michelle at Her Cup Overfloweth to see more creative and fun circus muffin tin meals.

19 comments:

  1. LOVE the clown fruit plate and the streamers too--very fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! That clown is too cute and clever and I am loving the decorations. I kept trying to think of a way to decorate and came up with... nothing. Ha!

    It looks like a fun meal was had by all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your idea to decorate as well. Sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun way to celebrate MTM! awesome job, even is you didn't use a muffin tin. those little cups work though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the clown face! What a good idea to create a big top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the idea of decorating the table!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The decorations are great! Very creative in the quesdilla cut outs -love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fact you went all out and even decorated! And the veggie & dip clown is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I love the dip face

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love your big top! Looks great, and it's very cool that you put your hubby in charge of decorations. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the decorations enhance the mod so much more!! love your muffin tin meal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO adorable! Very cool that your hubby helped decorate. I love the elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how daddy decorated, so fun! Yummy "tin" :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that your husband participates. The veggie face in the dip is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!