Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First Blog Award!

I received my first ever blog award from Felicia over at My Family Life. She has a wonderful blog all about her two young children and the fun adventures they have. Thank you Felicia, you are so sweet!


In return, I need to pass the award on to 15 newly discovered blogs that I find lovely.

Here are the rules if you receive One Lovely Blog Award from me:
1. Claim your award.

2. Post it on your blog along with the name of the person who gave it to you linking it to the person's blog.

3. Pass on the award to 15 newly discovered blogs that you enjoy.

4. Don't forget to contact the recipients.


And my list of lovely new blogs, in no particular order.

Pink and Green Mama

Teach Mama
The Attached Mama
Etcetera Etcetera Etcetera
Little Miss Sunshine
The Shafer Family
The Fifth Street Palace
Our Homeschool Fun
Tired, Need Sleep
4 Crazy Kings
The Snail's Trail
Superheroes and Princesses – she co-hosted the fabulous Super Summer Swap in which my kids had so much fun!
The Wonder Years
Fun With Mama
Training Up a Child

9 comments:

  1. thanks for your sweet comment on my blog and for the award!!! :) :)
    your blog has so many great ideas that i cant wait to try! i wanna try that foam pipe cleaner rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I'm so excited! Ha, I'm nerdy like that. :)

    I appreciate YOUR blog and all you do. I'm so, so happy that I "found" you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, I set off to post about it, but we're headed out for vacation and my husband is going nuts! Ha. Apparently, I should be, you know, packing and getting ready and NOT blogging. :) I will post about it as soon as we return (because it seriously made my day!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I really love your blog too - you have so many great ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!! Thanks so much for the lovely comment and the lovely award!! glad you had so much fun on your vacation!! Fondly, MaryLea (aka Pink and Green Mama)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for my first blog award-I'm honored!! I love your blog, too and have gotten lots of great ideas to do with AG from your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Thank you VERY much for the award! I am so honored to be on the same list with all of these other great bloggers. Thank you ladies for all of the work that you do. Your blogs are so inspiring for me and so many others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, I love your blog, too! I have had fun going through your great list because there are so many new blogs that I have never seen before. Your blog is awesome. Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!