Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Self-Portraits

I often struggle to find activities that both kids can do together. Given their ages, there is not much that interests both of them. (J is fabulous about helping his sister do her activities, but that is not the same thing as enjoying it himself.) So, when I found this idea on several Tot School blogs last week, I had to try it. The paper is a bit wrinkled since it was recycled filler from a package I received in the mail. I traced around both kids, and they colored themselves in. M dictated what her face should look like while I drew, and then scribbled on it herself. J did his all by himself.











1 comment:

  1. Great project for both kids - I'm going to remember that for summertime when my kids are bored.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!