Friday, May 29, 2009

Bubble Wrap Painting

When I got a package in the mail today with bubble wrap in it, I knew just what project I wanted to use it on. Normally I just let the kids have fun popping it, but I have been wanting to try this art project for a while now. The kids painted their bubble wrap with washable paint (I used fingerpaint so it was thicker but used brushes), and then carefully laid white card stock over the top and lightly pressed. This was M's first time using a brush! Both J and M made abstract designs, but J's friend who was visiting made an outdoor scene (sky, sun, grass) and they all turned out great! (M is not wearing any clothes because she still insists on painting herself when she is done!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it!